Thursday, September 24, 2015

The debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakat

First I will start off by telling you that I am a Android, PC guy. Don't get me wrong Apple is nice and shiny. I use to own a iPhone 5 and had multiple Android devices. My latest one is the Samsung Galaxy S 5 and I love it. I work with PCs and I like the fact

The debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakat that I can add and remove parts to any PC computer. For Apple you need to be certified and OK maybe that is good. I also like the fact that android does not rely on on a program to grab files, pictures and music, aka iTunes. Most of my family have Apple products but not me, I am a PC and android guy. With Android you have more customization then Apple. Again this is my opinion. People tell me that iPhone is easier to use then Android, and that is some what true. A iPhone is like a device for beginners and a Android is for more of a novice user.  It may have changed but that is how I feel about the two devices.

The debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakat

Android vs. iOS: Mobile OS wars are basically over, suggests new study of smartphone switchers

Just over eight years after the smartphone revolution kicked off with the iPhone introduction, the war for which operating system you’ll use seems to be dying down.
About 80 percent of Android and iOS users stuck with their The debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakatrespective platforms when upgrading to a new phone, research from CIRP published today found. And that rate has held steady for the past two years, with Android gaining slightly on Apple’s mobile OS.
“Conventional wisdom says the Apple ‘ecosystem’ promotes loyalty, while Android readily gives up users to iOS,” CIRP’s Josh Lowitz said in a press release. “Our analysis has a more nuanced view on operating system selection, and indicates Android user loyalty has caught up and even exceeds that of iOS.”
CIRP ios android retention loyalty
Over the past two years, Android has retained 82 percent of users according to the study, while Apple has retained 78 percent of users. Less than 20 percent of Windows users stuck with a Windows-powered phone, while Blackberry retained just 4 percent of users.
As for where new users came from, almost all movement was between iOS and Android. About 16 percent of all Android users who bought a new phone in the past two years came from iOS while 20 percent of all iOS users had previously used an Android device. Full Article 

The debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakat

Which would you buy or already have.  It's funny, iPhone users love their iPhones and Android users love their Androids. I guess it is just your preference. This is what both phones do, make calls, take pictures and videos, allow you to text andThe debate iPhone vs Android | Nasser Erakat listen to music and send and receive emails. Those are the basics. All the other stuff is just cosmetics or design. They are both very expensive devices. For the most part they both will allow you to do your day to day things. Which is better Android or iPhone | Nasser Erakat. I guess that it up to you to decided. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment