Saturday, September 5, 2015

Superman vs Batman | Nasser Erakat

Superman vs Batman | Nasser Erakat

Since we have to wait for the Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice to come out in March 2016, I will give my points. First I am a Superman fan.Superman vs Batman | Nasser Erakat | http://www.batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com/Superman is the strongest and if kryptonite is not in the picture Superman cannot be killed. That's my first point and Batman aka Bruce Wayne is human. He wears a body armor but can be killed. If Superman and Batman were to fight, one punch from Superman would knock out Batman. Superman has the ability to Fly, Run Fast, does not need to eat and other things that humans have to do. The movie does look good and I do want to see how it turns out.

Superman vs Batman | Nasser Erakat

I hope DC Comics does not rush into things. As we can all agree Marvel has done an amazing job with their movies, for the most part and creating the Avengers. As I mentioned they are all good movies. I think DC Comics saw this and wants to try the same. The Batman v Superman has a few other DC characters in it. Superman vs Batman | Nasser ErakatWill this be like a Justice League movie or are they planning on making a Justice League move. I liked Man of Steel and wished they made Man of Steel 2, not the Batman v Superman movie. I'm not saying I will not watch it but I would have liked another movie with just Superman in it. I just hope Batman v Superman is a good movie.

Superman vs Batman | Nasser Erakat

If you are not aware Superman is an Alien from the planet Krypton. When he was a baby his parents sent him to Earth because their planet was about to be destroyed. Superman vs Batman | Nasser ErakatHis parents Jor-El and Lara were his real parents but Johnathan and Martha Kent found him once he arrived on Earth. They  never told anyone that there boy was from Space. His human parents named him Clark but his real name is Kal-El . When Clark Kent was growing up he didn't know he had any powers but he knew he was different. Then as time went on he found out about his real parents, where he was from and so on. He becomes Superman and his secret identity would be a reporter at the Daily Planet name Clark Kent. The only weakness he does have while on Earth is kryptonite. The reason he has powers on earth is because of are sun. On his planet he is a normal person. So anyone from his planet that comes to Earth would be a Superman. Well that was a quick run down of Superman. Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment