Saturday, September 12, 2015

Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakat

First let me get something across, I am a man and have never breastfed my child. I like to give credit to all you women who get pregnant and deal with all that for 9 months. Then after the baby or babies are born raise them and pretty much everything else that comes. Not taking away from the husbands, fathers ans etc, who help 

Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakatbut she does more work then you. Breastfeeding, I have come across it a lot in public where a mother is breastfeeding her child. I will be honest I get a little shy and turn away. We are in 2015 and are people really saying that, " Mothers should not breastfeed their children in public." I do not see anything wrong with that, Do you? Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakat. Look what else society does in public and I am not comparing but It seems that it is OK, to Kiss in public, be Drunk in public and some people even use the restroom in public. The last one you can get in trouble for doing. My opinion is that if you are going to Breastfeed maybe have a blanket, maybe not be under a spot light. For you people who say, "No Breastfeeding in Public", just turn away and do not watch.

Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakat

Alyssa Milano's Breastfeeding Photo Controversy

Apparently it’s 2015 and we still haven’t sorted out the whole breastfeeding-in-public debate yet.
Alyssa Milano went on Entertainment Tonight recently to talk Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakatabout the negative comments she's received for posting photos of herself breastfeeding her baby on Instagram. Here’s the shocking picture in question:
Alyssa pointed out a contrast between the way people respond to nursing and the way they respond to, say, Miley Cyrus's breasts in her music videos or at the VMAs.
And yes, that "maybe until she's six" part was a joke.
She's the boss... of breastfeeding. After recently posting a throwback photo of herself breastfeeding her daughter, Elizabella, Hollywood mom Alyssa Milano responded to her haters in a new interview, saying she has zero regrets about sharing the moment on social media.
"I don't care," Milano, 42, told Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday, Sept. 9, of posting the throwback snap. "I'm going to keep breastfeeding, maybe even until she's 6!" Full Article

Is Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakat

And another thing why is it OK when a women wears a revealing top, sometimes see through and it's blasted all over the internet. No one seems to mindIs Breastfeeding in Public an issue | Nasser Erakat then. Is that different? I just do not like the fact that we as a society can tell people what to do. Again, I am not a fan of public breastfeeding but if your baby is hungry feed away. I give women all the credit in the world. You get pregnant, carry the baby for 9 months, then you give birth, which is not a easy task. I heard of labor going for hours. Then after all that, I am really going to tell the mother not to feed her child in public. Get serious, all the things that happen in public, breastfeeding is the last thing on my mind. So, Is Breastfeeding in Public and issue | Nasser Erakat. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment