Thursday, September 17, 2015

Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser Erakat

What is your favorite scary movie? I guess there are different kinds of scary movies. There are the  Zombie Horror, Serial Killer Horror, Monsters, Slashers, Gore, Ghosts 

Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser Erakatand so much more. From the Jason movies to the The Shining (1980). It just depends on the movie you like. Psycho (1960)Aliens (1986), and The Exorcist (1973) are just a few more movie titles. Then you have the Blood and Guts movies like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) and the new version too. I am a fan of The Shining (1980). I really enjoyed that movie. Jack Nicholson did a good job, I liked his character.  What is your favorite?

Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser Erakat

Top 12 creepy horror movies that you shouldn’t watch alone

Do you love to be creeped out by a horror movie that can send shivers down your spine? After you work your way through this list of terrifying horror flicks, you might regret answering yes to that question.
Here are the 12 scariest horror movies of all time.

1. The Exorcist

The Exorcist is a classic horror movie, and for a good reason.
Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser ErakatThis story of an innocent little girl possessed by an evil demon has been captivating audiences since the movie’s release in 1973.
You won’t forget the image of the child’s possessed face, or her unnatural body positions, including the famous revolving head scene.
The claustrophobic nature of the setting – an ordinary family home – adds to the creepiness of the situation. It also helps that the acting is superb. Full Article 

Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser Erakat

Since Halloween is around corner I wanted to start getting you thinking. I love to go to haunted houses and I like to scare people too. I use to decorate my house with spider-webs, scary noises and other features. I would dress up and pretend I was part of the decor and, Jump out at you. I did get smacked a few times but it was worth it. Do you like Scary Movies | Nasser ErakatNow Halloween is for my kids but I will dress up this year. I like to dress up when I can. What will you dress up as? I'm thinking of a Star Trek character or maybe something I can scare people with. Ever year costumes get better and better. Well thanks for checking this out and "Trick or Treat" and as always have a safe Halloween this year. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment