Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakat

The Golden State Warriors did something incredible. Only the 95-96 Chicago Bulls ever won 70 games in a regular season. They finished that season with a win total of 72 wins. This was a record that would never be broken, winning 72 or even passing it, was not imaginable. As a Warriors fan I was happy that they won the Championship 

The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakatlast year. I didn't think that the Warriors would ever win anything and they proved me wrong. Then before this season started, I couldn't believe that there was so much talk about how, "Lucky" the Warriors were to win the Championship. It just showed me how many people in the NBA were jealous that the Warriors won the whole thing. I already spoke about that topic earlier. So many records were broken this year for Golden State, I couldn't keep track. The biggest one is that after 20 years, the 72 win season by the Bulls has been broken. The Golden State Warriors finish the 15-16 NBA season at 73-9, take a deep breath and just think about that. All I can say is "Wow". I witnessed history last night.

The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakat

Hard to fathom NBA record Warriors just set


OAKLAND, Calif. --‎ The absolute peak of absurdity for the luckiest correspondent in professional sports had to be last week, when I found myself locked in a televised conversation with one of my boyhood heroes, co-narrating Steph Curry's pregame shooting session alongside a certain batting practiceking named Reggie Jackson.
Or maybe it was that crisp February afternoon in the nation's capital, The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakatweeks before the Mr. October encounter that 9-year-old me would never have believed, scurrying about the North Lawn at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to box out the crowd and get in position to ask Curry what it was like to commandeer the White House‎ for a few hours.
Or maybe craziest of all, when all the probabilities are computed, was the time Warriors vet Leandro Barbosa motioned to me from across the practice floor, cupped his hand to his ear to signal a telephone conversation, and shouted: "Neymar called me!"
That's right.
Turns out that the Brazilian third of the greatest modern triangle offense going -- Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar -- needs his Steph updates just like the rest of us.
"He calls me a lot," Barbosa said.
These are the sorts of things that happen in the Warriors' world, even when you're just an outsider trying to chronicle it all. ‎You see and hear things that, even in this wacky NBA, you simply never thought possible. Full Article

The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakat

Now that the regular season is over, it's now playoff time. This whole season will mean nothing if they do not win the Championship again. I really do not see a team The Golden State Warriors 73-9 | Nasser Erakatbeating the Warriors four times, they only lost nine games all year. The playoffs start Saturday against the Houston Rockets, who I think will get swept in the opening round. When the Warriors play like Warriors, they are unstoppable. Lets wrap up this incredible season with a Championship, so the 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors can go down as the greatest team in NBA History. Lets Go Warriors !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment