Tuesday, January 19, 2016

NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser Erakat

Usually after the Divisional round you get the four best teams in the NFL left. I am going to start with the Kansas City Chiefs, who I have been saying if they get behind cannot win. During their 10 game win streak, I am not going to take anything away from 

NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser Erakatthem, they should have lost a few times. If it was not for the other teams making the mistake. I knew the Chiefs would lose to the Patriots after the Houston Texans game on wild card weekend. I know what you are thinking, that the Chiefs won 30-0 against the Texans. Let me explain. The first play of the game was a kickoff return for the Chiefs. After four turnovers, the Chiefs would take a 13-0 lead in the half. So Basically two fields goals. If the Chiefs played any decent team in the NFL it would have been a game but it was the Texans. Then to make things worst J.J. Watt left with an injury in the third quarter. Then things changed from there. Against the Patriots we had the Chiefs again only scoring two field goals in the first half. I was with a group of friends and when the Patriots took a two touchdown lead with almost 7 minutes remaining I told everyone around me that the Chiefs would use all the time and score but have no time left to score again. That's what happened.
In regards to the other three match-ups, I can break it down like this. Denver would have lost if the Steelers were healthy but the Steelers will not use that excuse like some other professional teams do. Arizona and Greenbay was a toss up, either team could have won that game. Mistakes early cost the Seahawks against the Panthers but give them credit for making a game out of it.

NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser Erakat

Tom Brady never thought 10 title games were possible

Tom Brady plans on playing into his 50s, so it's rare to catch him in a moment of introspection now.
But Monday on WEEI-FM, he did just that after the hosts asked him if he NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser Erakatcould ever imagine reaching his 10th AFC Championship Game (which will take place this Sunday in Denver). As CSN New England noted, that is more than 27 franchises have in their history.
"It's beyond what I'd ever imagined in my wildest dreams," Brady said. "I remember the first one I ever participated in, which was in Pittsburgh. We had to fly there on a Friday. I missed Friday of practice so I could do a press conference at the site of the game. It was the first time it really felt like, wow, this is a big deal. Full Article

NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser Erakat

The AFC and NFC Championship games are set. As I predicted this would be the case. I have a feeling that the two teams in the Super Bowl will be New England Patriots vs the Carolina Panthers. It will be a rematch of these two teams. This time I can see NFL Divisional Round is in the Books | Nasser ErakatCarolina winning the Super Bowl. I see that if Carson Palmer has another slow start like he did against Greenbay they will be in for a long game. Carolina has the ability to take over the game. The Denver Broncos with a banged up Manning cannot beat Tom Brady and the Patriots. If Eli Manning was playing then that is a different story but Peyton is playing. I guess we will have to wait and see on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment